Are you passionate about your community? Want to help someone else become passionate and achieve their dream of becoming a citizen of the United States?
Join us as we provide assistance to customers at the Jeanne Elmezzi (LIC) Adult Learning Center complete their US citizenship applications using Citizenshipworks, an online tool that specifically helps people apply for citizenship. Volunteers will help customers with creating an account and inputting personal data.
Training for the Citizenship works will be provided, with a date to be scheduled.
- 18 and older
- Computer literate (able to use a PC with a mouse and keyboard; browse the internet)
- basic smartphone knowledge (checking emails/texts)
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable speaking with others
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) strongly preferred
- Prior citizenship application experience preferred but not necessary
Training date: To be scheduled
- Saturday, December 1, 2018 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 10:00 am – 4:30 pm